Paths Paths

needs improving

very good, but make a reset button to reset the ink, because the continues are useless if you draw the line wrong. you have to start all over again...

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

just click the ball again

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2

gewd but...

you should do simple error checking. in the window where you import your animations, i left the field empty, pressed the button and it locked up my browser...

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

5 points

The caterpiller rocks!

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

One of the best flash RPG`s. Only one thing... Too short. I was hoping that there will be another city or smth, but i walk through the door and the game ends. This thing needs an expansion.

alien abc alien abc

kewl!

a is for "annunaki" (you forgot about that)

Maganic Wars Final Maganic Wars Final

LOVE IT!

I am a big RPG fan myself and this is the best flash RPG i have played so far. I am speechless

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

interesting

At first i thought that this is another of those small puzzle games. But this thing rullz. You could do better on the graffics though.

synj dressup synj dressup

The best

This is the best dress up game ever!
Love the music! So many characters to dress up!
And very original clothes and stuff.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

alieny!

You guys have put a lot of work in it. Great death effects. But you could make the game a little bit easyer.

the skullkid the skullkid

This is reeaaly cool!

I enjoyed the shootout very much. That was a very original idea. And the boss stage of course. His guts were realy cool. But the first scene was a bit boring at the end. It could be shorter.